Wings for Football Guys
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup or a palmful cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Snido-Mite (2 if you like heat)
- 16 chicken wings
- Mix first four ingredients in a cup and pour on the wings. Let it sit for the first half hour.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees with a foil-lined pan in it. When preheated, put the wings in the pan and bake for 20 minutes. Turn them over and bake for another 20 minutes. Then cover the pan and bake for another 20 minutes.